Land and commercial real estate brokerage firm MacRo, Ltd. is seeking a very creative, energetic and organized individual who has the capabilities to lead and expand an established and well recognized brand name within Frederick County, Maryland and the surrounding region.
MacRo Commercial Real Estate is seeking a Marketing Coordinator. The ideal candidate must be an energetic team player who can multi-task and balance a busy workload, and one who has a strong work ethic. He or she must possess very good communication, organization, and time optimization skills.
MacRo is seeking an individual who can integrate all our online and offline marketing efforts, while creating more opportunities for our sales team.
Real Estate Marketing Coordinator responsibilities may include:
- Website administration and maintenance
- Lead generation–research and development
- Statistical and property information data mining
- Online property listing administration
- Develop and carry out corporate and property marketing campaigns using a variety of media
- Coordinate communication with outside marketing vendors
- Coordinate social media and blog writing
- Pursue out of the office business development opportunities
Background in marketing efforts is required. Experience in real estate marketing is preferred, but not required.
A fair compensation package will be worked out, based upon the background and experience of the selected individual.
The position is available immediately.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send a resume, references, salary requirements and a written essay of at least 200 words explaining why you are applying for this position, and why you should be selected.
All inquiries will be kept confidential.
Please send information to: firstname.lastname@example.orgThoughts? Comments? We’d love to hear from you.